STEVE MOELLER – Director of Photography
Expert at Marketing and Selling to the Affluent
- Steve is an expert in neuro-marketing, affluent consumer decision-making, and the psychology of attraction.
- For over 25 years, he was a marketing and sales trainer to top investment advisors. He has helped many of America’s biggest financial institutions train their advisors.
- Firms such as Merrill Lynch, John Hancock, Citibank, OppenheimerFunds, and Charles Schwab Institutional have benefited from Steve’s expertise in attracting, and “selling” multimillion dollar accounts. Many used marketing tools and sales scripts designed by Steve to train advisors across the country.
Author and Professional Speaker
- Steve wrote a popular column for Dow Jones Investment Advisor magazine for over a decade. He has also authored two books, Effort-Less Marketing for Financial Advisors and Endorphinomics: The Science of Human Flourishing. Both have earned 5 stars on Amazon.com.
- Steve has educated and entertained audiences from New York to Los Angeles and from Halifax to Sydney. He has spoken for most of the major financial service companies in North America, Australia and New Zealand.
Advertising and Editorial Photographer
- After studying film making and photography in college, Steve started his career in the advertising industry. He has photographed complex advertisements, magazine covers, real estate interiors, resort and lodging brochures, fashion, PR, and products. He strives to create photographs that capture attention and emotionally engage viewers. BROWSE STEVE’S EARLY ADVERTISING PHOTOGRAPHY
Steve has also created marketing materials for and sold real estate partnerships to affluent investors
EDDIE BRYANT – Creative Director
Roots in Real Estate Marketing
- In 1980, while studying marine biology at UCLA, Eddie developed his first research-based real estate marketing strategies. They included a potent 14-point listing presentation and buyer-qualifying scripts to rapidly identify high-probability prospects. These, plus other pioneering marketing and sales techniques, helped Eddie win a “top agent” award in his rookie year.
- Though he decided to focus his talents in the investment industry, Eddie continued sharing ideas and strategies with Realtor® friends. His innovative concepts, borne from experience, led national real estate investment firms to hire Eddie to create comprehensive marketing programs.
A Natural Story Teller
- Nothing captures attention, evokes emotion, or motivates action like compelling stories. Eddie has over 30 years of testing and refining a story-telling copywriting style. His branding, writing and visual imagery is comfortable, reassuring and persuasive. Eddie’s work has been applied across print and electronic media, as well as radio, television, direct mail marketing, social media and an array of sales tools.
Marketing Strategies and Tools that Increase Sales… and Value
- Eddie understands how to attract and build relationships with affluent prospects that top Realtors® seek. His strategies combine branding, printed materials, sales presentations and ongoing communications for websites and blogs.
- His tools and strategies helped a number of national investment firms increase sales by millions of dollars per year including the Private Asset Management divisions of General Electric and Genworth. In several cases, Eddie’s marketing expertise helped his clients sell their companies for multimillion dollar premiums.
- The marketing needs of Eddie’s top-producing investment advisor clients is quite similar to that of Realtors®. Using strategies and materials he designed, many increase their annual income by hundreds of thousands while building businesses worth millions of dollars.