EDDIE BRYANT – Creative Director
Roots in Real Estate Marketing
- In 1980, while studying marine biology at UCLA, Eddie developed his first research-based real estate marketing strategies. They included a potent 14-point listing presentation and buyer-qualifying scripts to rapidly identify high-probability prospects. These, plus other pioneering marketing and sales techniques, helped Eddie win a “top agent” award in his rookie year.
- Though he decided to focus his talents in the investment industry, Eddie continued sharing ideas and strategies with Realtor® friends. His innovative concepts, borne from experience, led national real estate investment firms to hire Eddie to create comprehensive marketing programs.
A Natural Story Teller
- Nothing captures attention, evokes emotion, or motivates action like compelling stories. Eddie has over 30 years of testing and refining a story-telling copywriting style. His branding, writing and visual imagery is comfortable, reassuring and persuasive. Eddie’s work has been applied across print and electronic media, as well as radio, television, direct mail marketing, social media and an array of sales tools.
Marketing Strategies and Tools that Increase Sales… and Value
- Eddie understands how to attract and build relationships with affluent prospects that top Realtors® seek. His strategies combine branding, printed materials, sales presentations and ongoing communications for websites and blogs.
- His tools and strategies helped a number of national investment firms increase sales by millions of dollars per year including the Private Asset Management divisions of General Electric and Genworth. In several cases, Eddie’s marketing expertise helped his clients sell their companies for multimillion dollar premiums.
- The marketing needs of Eddie’s top-producing investment advisor clients is quite similar to that of Realtors®. Using strategies and materials he designed, many increase their annual income by hundreds of thousands while building businesses worth millions of dollars.