STEVE MOELLER – Director of Photography
Expert at Marketing and Selling to the Affluent
- Steve is an expert in neuro-marketing, affluent consumer decision-making, and the psychology of attraction.
- For over 25 years, he was a marketing and sales trainer to top investment advisors. He has helped many of America’s biggest financial institutions train their advisors.
- Firms such as Merrill Lynch, John Hancock, Citibank, OppenheimerFunds, and Charles Schwab Institutional have benefited from Steve’s expertise in attracting, and “selling” multimillion dollar accounts. Many used marketing tools and sales scripts designed by Steve to train advisors across the country.
Author and Professional Speaker
- Steve wrote a popular column for Dow Jones Investment Advisor magazine for over a decade. He has also authored two books, Effort-Less Marketing for Financial Advisors and Endorphinomics: The Science of Human Flourishing. Both have earned 5 stars on Amazon.com.
- Steve has educated and entertained audiences from New York to Los Angeles and from Halifax to Sydney. He has spoken for most of the major financial service companies in North America, Australia and New Zealand.
Advertising and Editorial Photographer
- After studying film making and photography in college, Steve started his career in the advertising industry. He has photographed complex advertisements, magazine covers, real estate interiors, resort and lodging brochures, fashion, PR, and products. He strives to create photographs that capture attention and emotionally engage viewers. BROWSE STEVE’S EARLY ADVERTISING PHOTOGRAPHY
Steve has also created marketing materials for and sold real estate partnerships to affluent investors